Is it me or is there a next to nothing choice for left handed guitars on the internet, it always comes up with the same 30 guitars over and over. I swear to god if I look again and find that bloody Sunburst Epiphone Les Paul again I might kill someone! Can anyone give me a site that allows me to browse a WIDE selection of left handed guitars please.
Quote by pwrmax
Pull a Jimi and restring a righty.

He'll have good luck finding one with a decent cutaway.

I don't get why people even start playing left. It just creates problems.
Quote by isaac_bandits
I don't get why people even start playing left. It just creates problems.

I imagine a lefty playing a righty guitar would give him amazing left hand technique.
Quote by pwrmax
I imagine a lefty playing a righty guitar would give him amazing left hand technique.

Yeah, either way, everyone has one weaker hand which will struggle at first.

Maybe if someone had some sort of hand/arm deformity which prevented them from playing a right handed guitar, then they should use a lefty. But, all the lefties I see, are just people who chose to play their guitar backwards :S.
For the leftys in the house, have you checked out rondomusic? http://www.rondomusic.com/electricguitarleft.html there is their lefty section, which is not too bad. Their agile guitar are actually decent quality from the word around UG, anyways. Black Les Paul with a floyd rose sound better than the sunburst one you keep finding? lol.
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3
Last edited by GeToChKn at Dec 27, 2009,
i actually came a cross a site that was dedicated to left handed guitars, ill see if i can find it
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Thanks for the rondomusic site, but i've been playing for 2 year and have 2 guitars, but have found a lefty brain may signature