So I got home about 2 hours ago from picking this badboy up, its a red Jackson RR3R, its like a normal RR3 but it has reverse inlays and a reverse headstock, i fell back in love with jackson necks thanks to this guitar, excuse my crappy pics, you can blame my blackberry for that

Deals done with:
lfrz93
mmjohn
hngd
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
hngd, diggin the pickgaurd. there's a sticky for all holiday guitars though, I'd take this down or you may get an infraction + the mods said they may disallow NGDs all together if a bunch of NGDs were posted outside of that thread.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Quote by ac/dc752
hngd, diggin the pickgaurd. there's a sticky for all holiday guitars though, I'd take this down or you may get an infraction + the mods said they may disallow NGDs all together if a bunch of NGDs were posted outside of that thread.

oh crap i didnt know that, ill contact a mod. thanks for the heads up
Deals done with:
lfrz93
mmjohn
Beautiful RR! Holiday thread or not, HNGD
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
HNGD and welcome to the club I gots me a normal RR3 in cobalt blue love the neck as well
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
Jacksons are always very striking looking. I hope it plays and sounds as good. HNGD!
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.