I own a Roland Cube 15x and I am looking for a new amp.

I have $340 to spend.

I have a BC Rich Warbeast with stock pickups.

Suggestions would be nice.
Well i was thinking about a Blackheart BH5H and BH112 half stack with a MT-2 pedal...
i dunno how many times i have to say this when i see a thread with an OP like this, but we CANNOT help you in the least bit if you DON'T give us what styles you primarily play, as well as what guitarists' tone is closest to the kind you're emulating.

JCM800, 6505 plus, Splawn Quickrod, Fender Bassman, Mesa Lonestar....all really great amps, but for different sounds...(i know they're not in your price range, but the concept is exactly the same)

let me know what styles you're playing and i'll tell you if your presumable set up will do alright. but before you even tell me, i can already tell you that the blackeart's cleans don't stay 'clean' for too long, so once you start turning it up it starts to get grit and crunch, which isn't exactly what you want to throw a 'metal' distortion pedal over, if you're wanting an amp for metal you're better off either saving another hundred or so for a used Peavey 5150/6505 combo, or getting a SS amp with really useable cleans and then a GOOD distortion pedal for the metal tone if you're gonna stay in your budget. you probably DON'T want another modeling amp.

and if you're like 90% of us out in the guitarist community that wants an amp that does 'everything from jazz to metal', then that's not specific enough. the lower your price level, the more you'll have to compromise as versatile amps in that price range will not NAIL all the tones as opposed to doing them alright or good. higher budget gives you access to amps capable of either perfecting a single tone, or getting closer to attaining many tones rather well.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
already got the amp and the pedal? well if so, hope you like it and all, i loved my blackheart though it wasn't great outside of blues and hard rock, just not happening from that amp.

though i don't know why you started a thread if you didn't really take anyone's advice or even wait for anyone to really give any good advice...best of wishes though. if you still have any questions though just ask.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
I'm going with the Roland Cube 30x and a Boss latching footswitch. I haven't bought the MT-2 and I don;t think I will.