So for christmas, I was very pleased to find a box from BYOC under my tree. I opened it up to find the Confidence Booster kit and the British Blues Overdrive kit.

At 12 o'clock I began building the confidence kit. It went pretty smoothly, I wired the jack backwards but that was about the only problem. I didnt really bother to look at the Bbod yet I was too busy being proud of myself for builing my own Booster.

Then this morning, obviously having the confidence from the confidence booster I decided to start the Overdrive. I took out all the parts, taped and labeled them on a piece of paper. But wait a minute...

Where's that there thingamajig??

It was missing a Capacitor!! Oh and on of the pots was broken too!

Oh well I said, so I emailed BYOC and theyre sending me a new pot and another capacitor.

Anyways I continued without them and I got this far:

Any comments on how to improve are very, very welcome.
And for people who are wondering how hard these kits are to build, I'm 15, have no prior expierience with soldering and I managed to do it quite easy.

I'll update it when I get the missing pieces.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep
Last edited by Bmag37 at Dec 26, 2009,
damn that looks like fun :/

tho other than that, looks good and i hope it works
but missing/broken parts isnt good... but good that they will replace them.. free of charge?
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
Quote by metal-matt
damn that looks like fun :/

tho other than that, looks good and i hope it works
but missing/broken parts isnt good... but good that they will replace them.. free of charge?

Hey it actually is pretty fun

And yeah he said he'd ship them out for free as soon as he could.
BEEP

<_<

>_>

Beeeeeeeeep