So, I've found that the Pit seems to know a lot about iPods. I have a 5th Generation Nano. Well, for Christmas, I got the Season 2 DVD Box Set of Criss Angel: Mindfreak. I don't know if the whole season will fit, but I'd like to get as much as I can on my iPod. Is there any way I can transfer the DVD on to my iPod. Or possibly into iTunes, then on my iPod? Can that be done? Any help or suggestions would be great! Thanks guys!
Quote by metallica724
sorry i cant help.. but for the future people dont like it wen make a thread like this. i think there is an official tech thread u can ask tho

I know there's threads for guitar gear, etc. Is there one for generic stuff like iPods?
Quote by Unit 731
I know there's threads for guitar gear, etc. Is there one for generic stuff like iPods?

think theres a computer thread.. u know the sticky post that says DO NOT POST THREADS ON THESE TOPICS..? theres a link to it there
i thought this was going to be one of those spam threads advertising software for that purpose
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
I would suggest using Handbrake. It's a DVD ripping program, and if my memory serves me, already has a preset for iPod video formats.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.