What should i do pit?

I hate where i live. Im okay with that. There's nothing i can do to get to get out of here.
Four more years, so I want to make the best of it.

Dripping Springs Tx. Pretty small town about an hour from Austin. I had this idea built up in my head that it would be just like living in austin, besides a little drive, but hell no. Takes a long ass time to get there, and there isnt anything between here and there. I mean, literally, just trees, country roads, and the small town of Dripping.

Smoked ganja, enjoyed it, became a part of my life, and i was actually enjoying it here.

I still love it, but i just can't do it anymore. Been caught three times in the past 2-3 months. Parents just watching out for it too much, and ive been threatened with military school.

Also, besides be being 20 minutes from dripping springs, which is pretty much just a home depot and a sonic, Im living in a 500 sq ft house with both my parents while my other house is being built out here on the same land.

I mean... just what do i do? I just want to start a conversation about this, to get things straight in my head, and to know how to be happy again.

Up until about 3 months ago I've been REALLY happy with my life. I mean, bad things would happen, but i could NOT stop being this eternal optimist. Lately I've been feeling more and more depressed and the people in the school here, and my position in life dont help things.

Im just watching myself become no fun to be around, increasingly pessimistic, and just ****ing unhappy.

Helps meh pit!

TL;DR- Dont like where i live, what do i do?

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

Quote by Baldorr
Move some where else?

I live with my parents, a house is being built currently. Couldn't move even if they wanted, and we've talked it over several times.

I would strongly suggest you try to find some like-minded individuals (and I mean like-minded on ANYTHING), and just shoot the shit whenever possible. Forget where you are and what you do, and just chill. Smoke more weed, chill, play guitar, just do anything to keep your mind off where you live. Hell, an hour drive isn't even that long considering. Get your permit, and just goooooo.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Love it, leave it or change it. Those are your options, and they don't pertain only to your environment (hint: your own perspective).

Thanks. Ive always had this incredible view of things. Nearly always happy and smiling. Changing though, and i need help. How should I? I know what needs to be done, but i dont know how to do it...

I don't know how old you are, but all you need to start a new life is about $1000.

I was in a similar position so I raised a little money, took off across the country (Canada) and ended up in Vancouver. Got a job and an apartment, put myself through school, payed off my student loan and now I'm almost ready to start looking at houses.

Moving SEEMS hard, but if you do it slowly and step-by-step, it's really easy.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
Quote by sg4eva
I don't know how old you are, but all you need to start a new life is about $1000.

I was in a similar position so I raised a little money, took off across the country (Canada) and ended up in Vancouver. Got a job and an apartment, put myself through school, payed off my student loan and now I'm almost ready to start looking at houses.

Moving SEEMS hard, but if you do it slowly and step-by-step, it's really easy.

I just started high school.

Razor?
April is the cruellest month, breeding Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing Memory and desire, stirring Dull roots with spring rain
Oh, well... a little bit different. Just make the best of things and know that you only have a few years to go. Just make some new friends or start a band.

One thing I always do, which is particular to my own interests but might be applicable here, is to get socially active, whether it be volunteering, protesting or even blogging. It's also a great way to meet like-minded individuals while building an awesome resume and gaining some critical life experience.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
1. Pick up some bud.
2. Find yourself a day off where you're parents are away ( fake sick or something)
3. Enter the surroundings forests
4. Smoke bud.
5. Do whatever you want from there.

But honestly, just a day off from the daily routine can really make a difference.
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
Quote by Doctor Wu
Thanks. Ive always had this incredible view of things. Nearly always happy and smiling. Changing though, and i need help. How should I? I know what needs to be done, but i dont know how to do it...

What is it that needs to be done, and what's holding you back?
Quote by Le_Bunny
What is it that needs to be done, and what's holding you back?

I just need to look at things better. Lately its just been like bleh.

This place is gettin me doooooown.

I feel the same way about where I live, dude. If you manage to figure out a way to not feel like shit constantly, let me know -.-
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I used to be that way about where I live.. my girlfriend showed me my city in a totally new perspective, its hard to explain, but now I love it. Don't know what to tell you man.
Something.
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Well, to all you guys, to be honest i have been finding the good in things, there just none to be found here. So i need to make good things. But how so?

You perfectly describe the eventual symptoms of smoking weed. Things don't seem to be fun anymore, restlessness, feeling of underachievement, attitude change, depression, getting into trouble, crappy friends, and as a teenager, melancholy might eventually become a permanent thing due to the fact that your brain is still growing.

Bet you feel tired all the time too.

Quit smoking. It's not for everyone.

Life will be great again in about three days.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
You perfectly describe the eventual symptoms of smoking weed. Things don't seem to be fun anymore, restlessness, feeling of underachievement, attitude change, depression, getting into trouble, crappy friends, and as a teenager, melancholy might eventually become a permanent thing due to the fact that your brain is still growing.

Bet you feel tired all the time too.

Quit smoking. It's not for everyone.

Life will be great again in about three days.

Oh damn. No, not at all. It was not often an every day thing. Just every few days or so i would just kick back, listen to some music and enjoy myself. I've felt restless my whole life too, been moving every couple years since i was born, most recently from Okinawa, Japan, and just getting dropped here for four is just a ****ing disappointment.

Cheer up, everything will be different tomorrow.
Teenagers, ROLLERCOASTERS of emotions.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Nameless742
Cheer up, everything will be different tomorrow.
Teenagers, ROLLERCOASTERS of emotions.

The thing is though, when the tomorrow is actually gonna be different, im like sweet, lets do this bitch, but when its in this place where nothing changes and every day is the same its like shiiiit.

Aren't you the guy that used to live in Okinawa? COME BACK!!!!!
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Write. Grab your guitar and write a shitload of songs. Write so many songs you have enough material to gig with. Then go looking for band members to play your songs. Then rehearse with them, then record and gig. Once this is done, you'll have something worth while.
Quote by larrytheguitar
Aren't you the guy that used to live in Okinawa? COME BACK!!!!!

Yes sir. How is it?

Quote by Doctor Wu
Yes sir. How is it?

The weather is like a rollercoaster. I wore shorts yesterday, today I'm wearing 3 jackets.

It's been cloudy too. Eh.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.