drugs are bad dont do them So anywho the title pretty much says it all. whats your favorite bands or styles of music to listen to on your drug (or drugs) of choice. In my opinion (Besides ecstasy in which case trance music is the best especially deadmau5) my favorite bands to listen to on anything from being stoned to trippin on acid or even just drinking is The beatles, the doors, and pink floyd. they're the best haha nothing even comes close, besides maybe orbital, bob marley, and infected mushroom...
I think The Searchbars have a couple of good songs.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
anything you like you peice of shit
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
anything you like you peice of shit

Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Between the Buried and Me's Colors album
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Led Zeppelin
Devin Townsend
Animals as Leaders

and random trippy music i find on youtube
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
Almost anything by Animal Collective.

Stereotypical, I know, but "Feels" is just an experience.

Also, "Sunshower" by Jupiter One, and "Geogaddi" by Boards of Canada.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
Almost anything by Animal Collective.

Stereotypical, I know, but "Feels" is just an experience.

Feels
First time on acid went driving through Hollywood with a couple friends, listening to Dark Side of the Moon. It was awesome.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Quote by TheReverend724
The Flaming Lips' version of The Dark Side of the Moon

Oh and this.

I've seen it get flamed, bashed, and called a disgrace, but by god, that is one of the greatest cover albums in existence.

Now, if only I could find a way to remove Henry Rollins from it....
Depends on the drug.
E - Rave muzak i.e. Hardcore, hardstyle, trance etc.
Pot - something chill, floyd, marley
Acid - whatever =D
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
On caps, I love upbeat music in general- anything getting blood flowing. However, I've found that soft, warm-sounding music sounds like magic on e all the same.

Stoned, I find much more perspective in all types of music. Hip hop sounds great, as with metal, acoustic rock, and pretty much anything that doesn't annoy you.
Autobahn - Kraftwerk
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
i love just about anything along with weed.

Flaming Lips are great to listen to.
Umm.... Cause = Time by Broken Social Scene was amazing when mental_zer0 played it one time
Bend Over Bethoven by !!! is amazing. mental loved it. but !!! has a lot of good stoner songs
my friends really enjoyed We Used to Vacation by Cold War Kids when i played it once.

^thats all while your stoned

but for the process of getting stoned i like to listen to some good ass hip-hop as well

Del The Funky Homosapien
Mos Def

^nothing makes you feel more gangsta than blastin some del while smokin a j.

these are just personal preferences though. feel free to experiment with your own music, or maybe go to the drug thread.