Although I'm fairly sure that this doesn't count as 'real' customization, but it's the best place I could see to put this. I'm relatively inexperienced you see. I recently made the transition from Acoustic to Electric. My current weapon of choice is a Red Squier [Affinity Series] Fat Strat. I'm not ready to take the risk of doing any major reconstruction yet. But I would like to spice it up a bit and have a few simple questions for you artistic wizards and tech experts. Would a decal/sticker ruin anything on the guitar? Would you advise against putting one on [if so, why?] or would you think it's fine to [if so, where on the guitar?] ? The last question I have would be, simply, what would look tight on this sort of guitar?
[My friend's parents own a shirt/decal shop, so I could get some things custom....]
So I don't get it, why doesn't anyone like Squiers?

GEAR:
Red Affinity Series Squire Fat Strat [guitar]

Little Big Muff Pi [pedal]
other than haveing sticky crap when you remove them (some types will be better or worse)
there is nothing BAD that will happen. feel free to put them whereever you want, just think about if its going to get rubbed (the sticker wont last) or stuff like that.
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
Quote by metal-matt
other than haveing sticky crap when you remove them (some types will be better or worse)
there is nothing BAD that will happen. feel free to put them whereever you want, just think about if its going to get rubbed (the sticker wont last) or stuff like that.

The sticky crap is what worrys me, It could potentially be difficult to remove and that would be irritating having my hand stick to a part of my guitar.
So I don't get it, why doesn't anyone like Squiers?

GEAR:
Red Affinity Series Squire Fat Strat [guitar]

Little Big Muff Pi [pedal]