and

Hanoi Rocks - Don't you ever leave me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipcZr4ky8jo
Guns and Roses - Don't cry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRIbf6JqkNc

Or anything by Guns and Roses really.

Opinions?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
what? how do you know its not the other way around?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.

When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Yes. You Finnish invented everything and everyone is copying you. All royalties made from any piece of work should go straight to the Finnish government so that they can distribute it straight back into the Finnish population who created the world.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
@alter-bridge Thank you.
@frozen_soul Check the year.
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Quote by Axeaman
@alter-bridge Thank you.
@frozen_soul Check the year.

You really are quite the clueless one aren't you.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Benjibum2nd
Finland? Isnt that like a really shitty copy off Sweden?

lulz

Oh noes, Alexi Laiho copied from Sweden :O
My gear:
Guitars:
- Ibanez VBT-700
Amplifiers:
- Marshall DSL401
Quote by Benjibum2nd
Finland? Isnt that like a really shitty copy off Sweden?

Finland pwns Sweden anytime.

But Sweden still pwns Norway ..
Tbh, I don't really hear the similarities. Stone sounds like pretty generic thrash and Hanoi Rocks sounds like generic glam.
Yeah, they're probably planning an attack on you. Clearly.
Gear:
Some sort of guitar, of some sort.
Another one
Big amp
Small amp
A pedal
A pedal again
Some kind of box that goes into the computer.. Haven't figured out its function yet.
Quote by Metallica1554
But Finnish Metal > American metal

The combination of this statement, your username, and your user title confuse the shit out of me.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
listen to Grave Digger - Grave In The No Man's Land, the intro riff also sounds a bit like metallica's enter sandman...
Dean ML79F w/ Dimarzio X2N
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
if you want it to sound really dirty just rub some dirt on your amp...
Quote by Metallica1554
But Finnish Metal > American metal

+100000000000000000000000
GEAR:

Jackson dk2m

Marshall jcm2000 dsl

Schecter omen6 diamond series

Quote by Td_Nights
The combination of this statement, your username, and your user title confuse the shit out of me.

it's also the stupidest thing to say ever
Quote by Spitz13
Finland makes music? Lol Qué?

There are some excellent Finnish bands out there. Leevi and the Leavings, PMMP and Apulanta are just a few examples.
------------------
They don't really sound the same..

And even if they were, Americans copying Europeans isn't very surprising
Perkeleeeeeeeeeee!

Finland Kicks Your Arsez Everydai!
If you can read this... you can read!

Quote by Fat Lard
    I like semen, so what?
    While the Finnish are in this thread, any of you know a Finnish song I could learn on guitar?
    Like a solo song by a Finnish artist?
    I'm learning it for my Finnish friend, haha

but OT, yeah, how do you know the bands didn't copy each other?
    They stole it all from us!! Where are my royalites? Bastards.
    Quote by Mky
    There are some excellent Finnish bands out there. Leevi and the Leavings, PMMP and Apulanta are just a few examples.

LOL PMMP and Apulanta. More like Torsofuck and Cumbeast. fuck yea.
    Last edited by Pingis_Or_Death at Dec 27, 2009,
    Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
    They stole it all from us!! Where are my royalites? Bastards.

LOL PMMP and Apulanta. More like Torsofuck and Cumbeast. fuck yea.

Just because it isn't metal (or because it's mainstream) doesn't mean it's bad. I enjoy listening to those bands but I also like Finnish acts such as Azaghal, October Falls and Tenhi.
    ------------------
    i thought the stone song sounded lot like raining blood when the verse came in
    Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
    Dude you must be stoned now. The hanoi one sounded similarly in the chorus, its true, but other than that, the two didn't sound to me as being copied.
    And as someone said, music is being copied all over the world. we wouldn't have rock if it weren't for Africa
    Quote by szekelymihai
    Dude you must be stoned now. The hanoi one sounded similarly in the chorus, its true, but other than that, the two didn't sound to me as being copied.
    And as someone said, music is being copied all over the world. we wouldn't have rock if it weren't for Africa

i thought the verse sounded similar to that part in rocket queen by gnr
    Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
    Quote by Mky
    Just because it isn't metal (or because it's mainstream) doesn't mean it's bad. I enjoy listening to those bands but I also like Finnish acts such as Azaghal, October Falls and Tenhi.

Yeah, but my reply was more of a joke. I really enjoy Von Herzen brothers for instance. But still- there's not many things in the world which gets my blood pumping like PMMP (from sure rage, mind you, nothing else).
    Finland has some amazing bands... but so does every country. Except Canada (F U simple plan)

And TC, you need to get a clue. All musicians have been copying each other since music started. They take other peoples ideas and give it their own twist..
    Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
    I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
    Finlandia by Sibelius?
    Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
    Last edited by Axeaman at Dec 27, 2009,
    Quote by meta1militia
    Finland has some amazing bands... but so does every country. Except Canada (F U simple plan)

And TC, you need to get a clue. All musicians have been copying each other since music started. They take other peoples ideas and give it their own twist..

Rush would like a word..
    Quote by Joemofo
    Rush would like a word..

so would neil young
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
    Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
    Yeah, but my reply was more of a joke. I really enjoy Von Herzen brothers for instance. But still- there's not many things in the world which gets my blood pumping like PMMP (from sure rage, mind you, nothing else).

Ah, I see. I forgot about VHB, I used to listen to them alot. Good stuff. My opinion on PMMP may be a bit biased because I saw them live with my girlfriend. We are now 1600 km's apart and listening to their music reminds me of that night...
    ------------------
    Old Nightwish, Stone, CoB, Hanoi Rocks, Klamydia, Korpiklaani, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius(RIP), Wintersun.

Finland got loads of great metal bands
    Quote by TheChaz

Quote by WantsLesPaul
    Finnish Black Metal > US Black Metal

behexen, horna, clandestine blaze, archgoat, beherit, impaled nazarene, satanic warmaster, etc

after all, isnt that all that counts?
    Quote by Axeaman
    Old Nightwish, Stone, CoB, Hanoi Rocks, Klamydia, Korpiklaani, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius(RIP), Wintersun.

Finland got loads of great metal bands

joo, ja Amerikalainen bändit on paska
    Page 1 of 3