Hi

We are Felix & the Cats. Formed in Fiji, we play a unique combination of rock/rap/punk/funk/hip-hop

check our music out at www.myspace.com/felixandthecatsband and tell us what u think
That was pretty sick. Usually people who attempt this kind of combination usually just sound like RHCP ripoffs, which is not a good band to rip off becuase they suck. You guys executed it quite well, however, and I though it was great. You sounded nothing like RHCP to me, which made me like you even more.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Hey thanks alot for your input... really appreciate it. It's funny that you mention we sound like RHCP, coz weve never tried to imitate their sound - none of the band members really listen to RHCP, but I can see how u'd think we might sound like them. Our band originally started out as a 3 piece rock outfit, but none of us could sing (nor did we know anybody who could). We found this guy who was a street rapper, so we brought him in and he just did his shit over ours..... and it clicked .
OMG dude your band is amazing the vocals are just great good lyrics to. 5* everything went together i would happily pay for a ticket to a gig
This is amazing, totally blown away over here... Worthy of a record deal!
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
That was fantastic. Totally unique, tons of energy. Your style of music is a hard one to do well, but you guys really know what you're doing! All the instruments and vocals sounded awesome together.... everything was very clean sounding too. I really can't give you any input, aside from keep up the good work!
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100