I will be brief. My buddy is trying to tell me if we each split a 60 pounder of whiskey(wisers, JD, crown), that he will be find and barely even tipsy. I am fairly certain that that is very un-true. Pit tell me, is that true or is he just as much of an idiot as everyone thinks he is?
Last edited by bass-boy-garith at Dec 27, 2009,
yeah, do it and see. at the very least, you'll be able to video him shitting himself afterwards
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Yea i think i will do that. Im pretty sure hes gonna puke and fall over in his own waste. Guess Ile have to see =D
i just looked up...he will be wasted for sure, Thats over 2 standard bottles of whisky
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Yea sorry for not making it clear. Im not sure what the proper term for that amount is lol. And yea he is gonna be wrecked beyond belief, Im not going to drink my full half . Thanks alot for confirming what I already thought.
He might get an alcohol poisoning, you know that? Alcohol is dangerous
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
ok, im a big drinker.
After a 700ml bottle i am a little bit past drunk.
By the time ive drank a 2nd 700ml bottle im usually either one or the other, or both.
Throwing up
Passed out
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
1.75 litres? Depends how long he's drinking it over. If he downs that though, he's dead.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i would never drink that much whisky would make me feel really quite shit
especially after drinking one bottle to myself had me on the floor

1.75 litres?

so he wants to drink half that.

Its not overly optimistic, but he wont come out of it sober
Quote by Cannibal Corpse
become very wasted or very drunk.

same thing....isnt it?

1.75L is a LOT of alcohol.

If you two do this, please space it out.

Like over a few hours.
If anyone thinks doing that is a good idea, they are fucking stupid, i am all for having fun and a drink, but downing spirits is risky buisness, after one crazy new years party i am more wise to that now.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
me and my best friend split a fifth of captain morgan one night finished it in an hour we both puked horribly then passed out. you most def want to space it out dont drink very fast, it took me a long time to realize that the reason i threw up every time i drank hard alcohol was because i drank it so fast, you guys should just split half of it and save the other half for later.
your a wreck, an accident, forget the freak your just nature, keep the gun oiled and the temple clean, shit snort and blaspheme, let the heads cool and the engine run, because in the end everything we do is just everything we've done.
-corey taylor
For all you conversionally challenge fellow Americans out there a 60 pounder is a half gallon.
I wouldn't recommend it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
He'll spend his time drinking water, and when you pass out he'll bum you.

Don't do it!

EDIT: Seriously though, he's probably planning some sort of a joke. You're going to wake up with your balls super-glued to your forehead or something.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at Dec 27, 2009,
Quote by xblack_sabbathx
ok, im a big drinker.
After a 700ml bottle i am a little bit past drunk.
By the time ive drank a 2nd 700ml bottle im usually either one or the other, or both.
Throwing up
Passed out

Don't lie. If you drink a 70cl bottle of whisky you will be off your face. If you drink 2 then your probably going to have alcohol poisoning.

Unless your spreading it out over half a day.
A 1/2 of a 1.75???

I'm from Wisconsin. My friend and I can drink that in 4 hrs or less, and we do. I guess it just matters where your from.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
gl
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
I saw my friend drink 2 and a 1/2 liters (1/2 gallon) of evan williams, then start straight shots of everclear.

He never drinks, but has a hell of a natural tolerance.
(he was ****ed up after that though..it'd have killed me.)
Quote by CarbonDeath
A 1/2 of a 1.75???

I'm from Wisconsin. My friend and I can drink that in 4 hrs or less, and we do. I guess it just matters where your from.

Wisconsin is full of drinking professionals. Everyone else looks like mere hobbyists compared to you all

Space it out over 5-6 hours and I think you all will be fine.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by unet
same thing....isnt it?

1.75L is a LOT of alcohol.

If you two do this, please space it out.

Like over a few hours.
Well I don't class them the same.

When I'm drunk I act like an idiot, act funny, and I am generally more of a happier & much more sociable person, but when I'm wasted I'm not even sociable or funny, I can barely walk let alone walk in a straight line and I am an idiot. I wouldn't call the former being merry because I'm only more of a sociable person when I'm merry.

So, in my books there is a difference thus it not being the same thing.