I'm heading there for New Years eve and to visit some friends, any idea's or events that are on?
I like to leave the teabag in

Shave The Hairy Pineapple

Irish. No, the real kind of Irish

I LOVE BEING ALIVE!!
Get mugged and raped?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by torque352
I'm heading there for New Years eve and to visit some friends, any idea's or events that are on?

Aberdeen? New Year's Eve?

Jesus, are you about to have an experience. Everywhere in Aberdeen is an 'event' on New Year's Eve.
I went to aberdeen recently, stayed in don street halls, best time of my life.

Go to the student union bar. If its open and during the week, it does pints for 85p or something ridiculous. Also, go to triple kirks on belmont street. They do a pint, a burger, and a bowl of chips for 3.95
Awesome, sounds great. I'm hoping also to pull some rich fat bird and shit in her fathers mercedes.

I LOVE BEING ALIVE!!
Hang around a public toilet offering hand jobs to old men, then put the video on youtube
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
Hang around a public toilet offering hand jobs to old men, then put the video on youtube

That was so...forced and unorganic. Comedy does not come easily to you

I LOVE BEING ALIVE!!
Aberdeen is legendary - if you enjoy shagging sheep.
Quote by torque352
Awesome, sounds great. I'm hoping also to pull some rich fat bird and shit in her fathers mercedes.

Never been to Aberdeen before have you?

Your expectations are too high.

You might pull a senga and shit in your pants when her 'Da' catches you sniffing about her felt track suit.
Blow your brains out in a garden shed.

EDIT: We are talking about Aberdeen, Washington, right?
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Dec 28, 2009,
I actually have, and I was so tired and drunk I passed out in the hotel room.

I LOVE BEING ALIVE!!