I'm considering to save up for one and was wondering what the general feedback is from people who have tried or even own one. Also if you could mention what the necks and feel are like that would be great.

Btw i play mostly metal/shred and stuff like that so if there are any other makes that you could recommend in that price range that would helpful as well. thanks
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
I haven't played one personally but I haven't heard a negative word against them.
I can say however once you get up into that price range it's very important you know what you're spending your money on, so be sure it's what you want.
well i play with lots of different tunings, and i'm a bit tired of always having to retune my guitars that i currently have and also fancy another guitar. my current guitars are very nice, but i wouldn't mind something that was rather high-end.
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Quote by shredftw
well i play with lots of different tunings, and i'm a bit tired of always having to retune my guitars that i currently have and also fancy another guitar. my current guitars are very nice, but i wouldn't mind something that was rather high-end.

Aye well if you do plan on playing in different tunings a lot then you should have a back up guitar which it looks like you do anyway.

What Caparison model were you thinking about buying? 'Cos I do know a few models are getting the snip for next year and well saving up for a discontinued guitar is a bit of a bitch.
i wasn't to sure about which model, but i'd probs be going with either the dillinger or horus. something thats superstrat-ish
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
Caparison guitars are supposed to be very good. They don't have a lot of distributors in the U.S.A., so most people don't come into contact with them. The one that I saw was very well made and sounded great.
Aight both good choices.

I've got the Dellinger-MJR myself and TBH I love it except for the pricing this year, it's probably about $1K over priced I reckon straight from the dealer but meh what can you do. I really can't comment on the neck grip myself seeing as how mine's got a much different feel to the normal ones but last time I played a Dellinger it was amazing it's definitely not Ibanez thin so if you kind of like that whole thin is in scene then perhaps the guitar ain't for you.

The quality of my guitar is really high though I've got a few issues with the trem cavity routing which I've not really mentioned as I've seen others done much better and only hope mine was a one off. The Pro finish on the guitar is sort of a roughed up finish that will pick up dirt quite easily (if it's white) but my god it feels nice though I'd die to just get my hands on the Gloss Mahogany finish.
Well tbh i prefer the neck on my Ltd H-1000 to my ibby, i find it just a bit too thin. also, i live in the UK so are prices still good here?? what other makes/models would you guys recommend, cos i like to look into pretty much everything before i buy something. thanks for the help so far btw!!!
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults