Hey guys, merry two days after christmas

To make a long story short, I've got a load of recording gear sitting in my room all hooked up right now (holy $%^@# wires), and I wanna know if I'm missing anything that will help my recordings/tracks that's not wicked expensive.

My equipment:
Dell inspiron laptop
Line 6 UX1 (with ableton live lite 7 and line 6 POD farm installed)
MXL 990 Condenser microphone
MXL 991 instrument microphone
monitors
phantom power supply
mic boom/cables

Instruments:
Acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, possibly some electronic drums too.

Mainly, I plan on just recording some demos with two of my friends (who are amazing vocalists) to pass around the area to find some places to play. 90% of it will most likely be acoustic, if that's worth anything.

Thanks in advance
Quote by eterom11
Yes, it is then!

You are truly a god among men.

Quote by Pancakehead
Dear Scribbllez I Googled it my good sir,
A hearty lol it did stir.

Ending Autumn
Nope, sounds like you have everything you'll need to get some decent demos out there. Don't forget to look around for free VST plugins too just to give you a different effect sometimes although I think the podfarm comes with a decent array to get you started.
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3
yah, decent set up there.

If you're looking to get a better vocal sound, I would scrap the MXL 990 for something a lil better
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by lockwolf
yah, decent set up there.

If you're looking to get a better vocal sound, I would scrap the MXL 990 for something a lil better

Any suggestions as to a better mic?

Also, are there any threads/sites/etc that could give me some ideas for vocal/guitar effects from using my pod? Some of the presets are alright, and I've fiddled with it a bit, but nothing that makes me wanna use it repeatedly has shown up.
Quote by eterom11
Yes, it is then!

You are truly a god among men.

Quote by Pancakehead
Dear Scribbllez I Googled it my good sir,
A hearty lol it did stir.

Ending Autumn