Thinking of getting one of these amps. I play everything from punk to stoner-rock. This means high gain that packs a punch and a nice low-end as well.
There was a hole here.
It's gone now.
you gettting the head or the combo versions?

my 6262 is one hot piece of sex, nothing to complain about other than the fact that theres no master volume.
look at the reviews for on here if youre thinking of getting one
I personally would go with the Tiny Terror. It's cheap, portable, and it will crank out great Orange tone. They really did a good job with it. It has a selectable 7w and 15w switch, which is PLENTY of volume. If you play it through a nice cab, you'll have tone for days. And if you're not happy with the amount gain, use an OCD pedal or a Tube Screamer for a little boost, though I doubt you'll need more.
"When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point."
Yea i would go with the Tiny Terror as well. I've played all three amps in the past and the orange is just a better quality product.
Really depends on your preferences..

Do you want a fully featured amp with lots of dials and buttons and channels and footswitches?
Or a simple handy-sized one-channel amp?
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by munkyRobb
you gettting the head or the combo versions?

my 6262 is one hot piece of sex, nothing to complain about other than the fact that theres no master volume.
look at the reviews for on here if youre thinking of getting one

this, ive got a THD hotplate cheap on ebay soo i use that as a Master Vol

but the best bet is really to go out and try all 3 and let your EARS decide
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Trying out isn't really an option, as I live in a rather small town where the local music store only sells products from Norwegian manufacturers or Fender.

If I'm getting the tiny terror i'll probably get the head, if I'm getting a Bugera I will be getting a combo. I have no idea what cabs go well with the Tiny Terror though, and I don't actually know anything about cabs in general. I've always played combos.
There was a hole here.
It's gone now.
personally...I wouldn't get any of them.

The bugeras are great, but are geared more towards metal...which it seems you don't play much of.

The tiny terror is too overpriced for what you get IMO. The OD is muddy as hell (which may be what you're looking for as far as stoner rock goes)...
I'm a say Bugera 6262 over Tiny Terror, but thats just cause I really hated the tiny terror when I tried it. Also I have what the 6262 is based on, the 6505+, which I much prefer to the TT. However if theres any chance you can get a Vox Night Train in Norway, it may be worth looking at if your considering a TT. I liked it much better than the TT, but to each his own I guess...
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Quote by Ethanb08
I'm a say Bugera 6262 over Tiny Terror, but thats just cause I really hated the tiny terror when I tried it. Also I have what the 6262 is based on, the 6505+, which I much prefer to the TT. However if theres any chance you can get a Vox Night Train in Norway, it may be worth looking at if your considering a TT. I liked it much better than the TT, but to each his own I guess...

+1

I was considering a TT for awhile...bought the Night Train instead.