so i got a vypyr 30 watt and sanpera 1 recently, and i cant figure out how to turn on the wah expression pedal. the instruction manual was no help, as the instructions were quite vague. any help?
Quote by Minkaro
I''d congratulate him.

To be fair, he's done amazingly well to punch my hand when it's usually in my pocket.
Basically you have to stomp on it really hard.

To fix this you can unscrew the bottom plate, and there is a screw under the expression pedal that touches a button to turn the wah on or off. Just unscrew that screw a little and test it until you feel its right. If you loosen it too much it will turn the wah on and off with barely any pressure.
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
Last edited by ~Shred Hero~ at Dec 27, 2009,
ty man, it works, but i think mine needs a tune up...you gotta hit it REALLY hard, my mom almost shit herself when i turned it on
Quote by Minkaro
I''d congratulate him.

To be fair, he's done amazingly well to punch my hand when it's usually in my pocket.
Quote by random-emo-kill
ty man, it works, but i think mine needs a tune up...you gotta hit it REALLY hard, my mom almost shit herself when i turned it on

Then I would suggest loosening the screw located on the inside of the pedal. It's a really easy fix.
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...