I'd like to get a tone close to that on Cary on my wayward son. It's proving fairly difficult with my setup: I've got a spider III and a Schecter damien 6.

Any help you could give would be appreciated.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Classic 70s rock rig: Marshall 100-watt & Gibson Les Paul. Your Spider III isn't likely to get you the sound of a cranked 100-watt Marshall tube amp. Kerry Livgren now uses a Jones Amplifiers KL-100 and Dean guitars.
umm does your amp have the modeling feature that allows you to copy guitarists cuz if ya do that would be the answer. anything higher than a 75 watt on up would have this feature i dont know about thhe 50 watt
No band presets on mine. I've gotten a fairly good metal tone out of it, but classic rock's really been bothering me.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Last edited by CG Man16 at Dec 27, 2009,
Quote by CG Man 16
I've got a Spider III

This is you problem. Look around for a tube amp or get a Marshall 100-watt if you're that dedicated. I doubt that you're that desperate for the tone. I guess you could use the Crunch setting on the Spider, turn the treble low, up the mids and bass, have the gain at about 12 o'clock. Start there and experiment until you get the sound you want.
Quote by CG Man16
I'd like to get a tone close to that on Cary on my wayward son. It's proving fairly difficult with my setup: I've got a spider III and a Schecter damien 6.

Any help you could give would be appreciated.

I found your problem.

Edit: Damn! Beaten to it!
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by Geldin
This is you problem. Look around for a tube amp or get a Marshall 100-watt if you're that dedicated. I doubt that you're that desperate for the tone. I guess you could use the Crunch setting on the Spider, turn the treble low, up the mids and bass, have the gain at about 12 o'clock. Start there and experiment until you get the sound you want.

Thanks, this helped a bit.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26