TRIPLE EDIT: DONT SPAM THE REVIEWS!

Long story short. Perpetual Burn wrote the other review for the Parkway Drive DVD. My review was given the top spot. I wake up this morning and see that Perpetual Burn has given my review a negative rating.

Another user, Douchetallica, also gave my review a negative rating.

What's shocking is Douchetallica REGISTERED TODAY and I suspect him of being a multi of Perpetual Burn.

Mods, I urge you to check who rated Perpetual Burn's review. If it is Douchetallica, we have a jealous twat on our hands.

Please look into this. Perpetual Burn now unjustly holds the featured spot and I suspect foul play.

I could have easily fought fire with fire, but I decided the proper thing to do was take it here.

Here is Douchetallica: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Douchetallica/

And Perpetual Burn: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Perpetual+Burn/

I'd appreciate if this was looked into. I take my reviews seriously. That's why I've written so many.

EDIT: The review in question: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/dvd/parkway_drive/the_dvd/index.html

DOUBLE EDIT: Mods, sorry, I didn't mean for this to get out of hand. Before PB spammed me, I had a 1/1 rating, he had 0/0. After PB, I had 1/3 and he had 1/1 (his multi, probably)

This subsequent spamming was not my doing, it is the UG mentality. I would never have called for something like this, because it would never have fixed my rank or score (which have gone down )

4th edit: I hope I don't sound bigheaded and egotistical when I say that his review wasn't as informative or as detailed as mine.
Last edited by jetfuel495 at Dec 27, 2009,
So what? Get over it.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by valdean
I hope this turns out to be true

Oddly enough, so do I
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
So what? Get over it.

Says the guy who has only contributed two tabs

The guy probably has a multi (check for yourself). And he's breaking the rules. What's more, he's acting like he's twelve.

Multi=banhammer.
Good job making a thread here, looks like you're right to me, I've seen people do the same over tabs, it's stupid really, in the time you waste making a multi you could work on your tabbing/writing skills and just do better next time.
Quote by sglover34479
Good job making a thread here, looks like you're right to me, I've seen people do the same over tabs, it's stupid really, in the time you waste making a multi you could work on your tabbing/writing skills and just do better next time.

Thanks man
Quote by Hank Hill
You have the featured review right now so the wrong has been righted!
Goddammit, everyone wasn't supposed to start spamming the reviews

Either way, it's more about the rules than the ratings. I'd rather everyone have a 0/0 than anyone having illegitimate ratings.
I don't see why people would do things like this, it's both idiotic and sad.

Hope the mods sort this out for you
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I wouldn't be assuming anything until a mod says something on this thread seeing they can easily what IP address a poster is posting from.

Night all.
Quote by consecutive e
I wouldn't be assuming anything until a mod says something on this thread seeing they can easily what IP address a poster is posting from.

Night all.

An IP address would be my lifeline. The fact that one of the naysayers registered today simply to vote on my review is what tipped me off. Furthermore, the fact that PB, who wrote the other review, voted against me, is odd as well. I've never seen that happen, in all of my 27 reviews.

I'm betting on the fact that it was the supposed multi who voted PBs review positive. It wouldn't surprise me.

EDIT: And with dynamic IPs, isn't it easy to avoid IP detection?
Last edited by jetfuel495 at Dec 27, 2009,
@jetfuel: Perpetual Burn and Douchetallica do look like multis to me. Unfortunately I have no way of telling if Douchetallica was the one who gave PB's review a positive rating. I believe Carmel does have the means to check this, so I suggest you PM her and tell her about it. She can probably sort it out. Just direct her here, she'll know what to do. I personally believe you're both correct and in your right to try and get this sorted out.

@all of you: Ratings abuse is a common and serious problem in the article section, so I suggest all of you spammers stop having a laugh at it. Don't make things worse than they already were. I'm not blaming you, jetfuel, you didn't urge for this to happen.

Anyway, it's best if an admin like Carmel looks into this.