I have my brand new pedal board set up running through a mxr dunlop dc brick and I have 2 9volt slots left to fill as well as empty room for two more pedals.

I play a fender strat american with lace sensors R/S/B through a fender 4X10 hot rod deville

with:

ts9 tubescreamer >crybaby wah original > whammy pedal > boss tremolo > boss dd3 delay> mxr 90 phaser

is there any other pedals that anyone can think of that would come in handy?

oh by the way if anyone couldn't guess by the pedal set-up I like tom morello lol.
Member of the group Morelloism.
BBE sonic maximizer, ISP decimator
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
Acoustic simulator and chromatic tuner.

Edit: Or a pog too.

Edit2: Or a signal splitter too...
Last edited by piop at Dec 27, 2009,
Envelope philter? Maybe one of those fuzz octave pedals that Buckethead uses sometimes. It sounds pretty sweet
He's no good to me dead-Boba Fett
An ISP Decimator/Boss ns-2 (noise-gate) and a Boss tu-2 (tuner)

Epiphone Wilshire
Orange Rocker 30
Harley Benton 212 (w/Greenbacks)
Ernie Ball Vp jr
Swollen Pickle fuzz
Maxon OD808
Danelectro Vibe
Line 6 Tap Tremolo
Line 6 Verbzilla
EH Memory Man Hazarai
Boss RC20XL

Last.fm
Check out my band haze
Skip the noise suppresor. I seriously doubt your setup needs it as I run my Strat with Lace Sensors->Modded GCB-95->TS808->DD-3->DeVille 410 for funk/jazz fusion gigs and I've got absolutely no noise at all.

I'd say get a pedal tuner for sure, probably a BOSS TU-2 if you want a buffer or a Korg Pitchblack if you want true bypass. I'd also say mod your CryBaby for true bypass. Before I modded mine the tone suck was ridiculous. For your other pedal, I'd say get a flanger. If you don't want to spend a lot of money, the old American made Ross units are pretty cheap and great. The Ibanez FL9 is pretty kick ass too and you can get them pretty cheap used. If you want to spend a bit more, my favorite flangers are the A/DA (no longer made), FoxRox TZF (no longer made) and Homebrew Frost Bite Flanger. The Ross is also up there on my favorite flangers and IMO, it's one of the best deals out there. I've seen them go for as low as $70.

EDIT:

Quote by ze monsta
This thread is full of idiocy. A noise gate is unneccesary! His amp and tubescreamer isn't high enough gain to need one

A budget would be nice.

Otherwise: a korg Pitchblack

E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Get a 535Q Crybaby and a JCM800 2205 (not a pedal) probably.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz