Hey guys I have the option to buy this guitar for £135. He says he got it 8 months ago and has never had the chance to learn how to play so is selling it.

I couldnt find the model anywhere so i am not sure how much it is actually worth so i was wondering if it was bargain or not.

It is an epiphone les paul and it says "epiphone limited edition" on the back on the headstock.

Thanks.

i'd tap that
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Yes, nobody is bound to fake an Epiphone and the usual £135 Epiphone's are horrible quality, so presumably this is decent, go for it.
Quote by J.Simpson
Yes, nobody is bound to fake an Epiphone and the usual £135 Epiphone's are horrible quality, so presumably this is decent, go for it.

epiphones are faked all the time, but that one looks legit to me. I'm pretty sure thats just a standard but it looks good.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Depends where you're buying it off of I assume, if it's eBay it could very well be a fake, but anyway, Epiphone's are literally Gibson's minus the sound and action, most cosmetic factors are the same apart from the headstock and trademark Gibson logo, therefore most people would rather pass something fake off as a Gibson than an Epiphone, so I say go for it.
is this the logo on the back?

if so, I think it's just a Epiphone Les Paul standard, but in a limited edition quilt top (google ftw)
so about £300-£350 new? dunno if more for the whole limited edition thing
if you love to play it, buy it, seems a real steal imo
Quote by Led Dirigible
Crickets have too much high end for my tastes. I prefer a nice beetle, lots of warm low end.

tl;dr put a beetle in your amp for superior toanz.

Guitars: Schecter C-1 Classic
Westfeild LP e4500
Amp: Vox AD15VT