you did very well at the beginning, but like you said you started getting a bit caught up at the refrain-ish section. I love this song and i could still tell what was going on. I also know how difficult it can be, especially when you're trying over and over. I would suggest working on the transitions into different sections of the song. You'll get that higher part down and it'll be very good.
It was a little hard to hear over the noise of the camera. Possibly play louder or sit closer to the camera? T'was very nice though!
Quote by jables23092
I would suggest working on the transitions into different sections of the song. You'll get that higher part down and it'll be very good.

Good advice. Since I learned many of the parts in blocks that's kind of how I think of them rather than one song...which isn't good. I think getting transitions down would help with a lot of my errors also. Since I know where the most difficult parts are I always end up reminding myself "okay, be careful, this next part is tough", which probably screws me up psychologically...

Thanks for the advice!

As far as the camera noise goes, I'll try to sit closer next time but at the moment that's the best recording equipment I've got
Quote by tubadude
i lost my virginity before my dad.

Click