Poll: What will you do on dec. 31 at 11:59 pm?
Poll Options
View poll results: What will you do on dec. 31 at 11:59 pm?
I will be on UG as usual...
19 8%
I will be playing guitar as usual...
10 4%
I will be with my girlfriend as usual...
20 8%
I will be with my familly as usual...
34 14%
I will be with my friends as usual...
33 13%
I will be sleeping
6 2%
I will be drunk
49 20%
I will be high
15 6%
I don't know bro
47 19%
Other
12 5%
Voters: 245.
Page 1 of 2
Now that you got trapped by the fake title lets get back to the real subject of this thread.

What will you do on December 31 at 11:59pm?
I'll be reporting fools who make foolish threads with misleading titles.

On topic, I'll most likely be talking to my girlfriend.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
I'll be researching to prove Santa Claus doesn't exist
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
high and drunk while fapping as the rest of the people at the party watch in horror

Probably sleeping, it's not like the 31st of december is any bit more important then let's say the 12th of march or w/e date.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
I unfortunately picked the first option. I don't really celebrate the turn of the year, i'm not a 'celebrate at every tiny oppurtunity' kinda guy.
Quote by aaciseric
I unfortunately picked the first option. I don't really celebrate the turn of the year, i'm not a 'celebrate at every tiny oppurtunity' kinda guy.

Dude, it's THE opportunity to celebrate. It's universal to all cultures (alas, not to all time zones) and it's good to have celebrations in winter to break up the winter blues that everyone seems to be having at the moment.

GIT CRUNK
Quote by sashki
Dude, it's THE opportunity to celebrate. It's universal to all cultures (alas, not to all time zones) and it's good to have celebrations in winter to break up the winter blues that everyone seems to be having at the moment.

GIT CRUNK

I love getting the winter blues, my vibrato is always spot on at this time of year.
I'll be at a house party at my gf's friend's place with my gf.

Then I'll go into town with my gf to see the fireworks (at midnight).

Finally I'll go to a nightclub with my gf and friends...
Quote by thedefrockednun

damn your cool
i wanna do somethin other than just sit on the couch and watch tv this year, but so far i got nothin to do that actually sounds fun
Quote by add_g
i wanna do somethin other than just sit on the couch and watch tv this year, but so far i got nothin to do that actually sounds fun

wanna chat with me on new year's eve...I have skype....and you?
Quote by Oli_Leprechaun
damn your cool

You seem like a tool.

You make a thread asking people what they're going to be doing, and when someone answers truthfully you make fun of them.

It's also "you're" by the way.
I plan to be very very very very very very very very drunk

Also, to have a midnight kiss with someone, last years plans to have one didn't go too well.

wish me luck!
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<

some sort of countdown of course
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
Quote by dviv17

You seem like a tool.

You make a thread asking people what they're going to be doing, and when someone answers truthfully you make fun of them.

It's also "you're" by the way.

omg... is their a rule that prevents me from posting a comment in my own thread?

yes?

sure?

thats what i thought noobie...
I'm going to smoke a bowl of salvia as soon as the ball drops.

Trip balls in to the new year = win!

Edit:

Quote by Oli_Leprechaun
omg... is their a rule that prevents me from posting a comment in my own thread?

yes?

sure?

The nigga had a point. This post doesn't change the fact that you are indeed a tool. Actually, I think it's counter-productive.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Last edited by metal4all at Dec 27, 2009,
Quote by Oli_Leprechaun

yes?

sure?

Are you serious?
Where's the high/drunk/tripping on lsd/with girlfriend option?
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Quote by madhampster
Where's the high/drunk/tripping on lsd/with girlfriend option?

its impossible... unless you prove it
Quote by Oli_Leprechaun

yes?

sure?

Get the fuck off
Quote by Oli_Leprechaun

yes?

sure?

STFU.
Contemplating how insignificant the passing of one decade to another is.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by Oli_Leprechaun
URMOM

hey quick hint to you, maybe don't pick fights with people senior to you, mr. dec 2009.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Dawginator
I'll be reporting fools who make foolish threads with misleading titles.

On topic, I'll most likely be talking to my girlfriend.

Cool joke dude.

Just so everyone knows, search bar jokes dont make you cool. They just make you look like a jerkish loser who spends all day on UG and actually takes the time to report

Also, doesnt sound like a fun night dude. You should get some hobbies

On a side note, TS should have allowed multiple answers. I will be high and drunk with my girlfriend. And there will probably jamming involved
Quote by Oli_Leprechaun
its impossible... unless you prove it

but but but i can't! I'd have to divide by zero AND figure out how to use a computer to give you proof! and we all know that's impossible in that state.
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Quote by thedefrockednun

All gf in one gf minute?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by Prototype4342
hey quick hint to you, maybe don't pick fights with people senior to you, mr. dec 2009.

ur a funny guy i see... he was born in 1992 and i was born in 1989...how is he exactly more senior than me...mr. nov 2006? huh?
Page 1 of 2