a friend recently gave me a guitar which has been identified as a stage 3 or 4 (roughly) 1978ish hi-flier. its a copy of a mostrite guitar mark I. its pretty beat up. needs new tuners, new nut, new wiring, pots, switch, and bridge.

however, somebody added a wraparound bridge instead of a regular bridge/tremolo arm combo. there is on arm on the guitar.

does anybody know the correct bridge to buy to repair it? i was thinking of just gettings a roller bridge online. found out for like 40 bucks.

and where to find a compatible tremolo arm? thanks

oh yeah, and where i can find vintage style knobs and switches?