Hey bass forum.
I just traded with a guy my Schalloch congas plus $100 for his Schecter Stiletto Custom4 bass. The bass is in pretty much brand new condition, only fault I noticed was a very small scratch, but that's nothing. It plays nicely, sounds great, no fret buzz...
I got the congas on sale for $200 and never even ended up using them. I bought them for a band but ended up playing drums for them instead.

So whaddya say? Think I got a good deal?
I'll put pics up if anyone wants.
It depends on what they think of the bass. I dont care for schecters so from that i say no.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
so you got rid of something you dont want for something you did want im assuming you paid less than the actually price in total so yes good deal
$300
holy shit that guy must be insane
you could probably get double that for it
Quote by Iain.Peters
Guthrie Govan. 'nuff said.
Quote by lordrcceaser
$300
holy shit that guy must be insane
you could probably get double that for it

yeah that's what I'm saying. I'm loving it!
Good deal. I mean idk when I would EVER use congas..
Quote by JagerSlushy

Black people play bass.
Quote by isabiggles
Nevermind, that's a stupid pun for Australian pyromaniacs.
Just forget I said anything.

Quote by mac_attack
THE PURE SEXUAL THRILL!!!!
And stuff...

^^^
On playing bass.
Gear:
ESP B-206SM
Behringer BRX1800H
Acoustic B115
Asher Custom 2x10
Quote by 6stringbassist
Good deal. I mean idk when I would EVER use congas..

Really!? They're pretty high up on my GAS list. I'd agree that that bass is way better than some entry level congas even with $100 thrown in, but c'mon, where don't congas fit?
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Really!? They're pretty high up on my GAS list. I'd agree that that bass is way better than some entry level congas even with $100 thrown in, but c'mon, where don't congas fit?

forgot to mention it had a pretty nice leather gig bag come with it as well.

yeah i play djembe and thought i'd try congas but didn't like them nearly as much. i'm really glad I got to play drums for the band instead, because I like that much more.
i wanted a bass because i'm sick of using sampled bass in my recordings. wanted to add more human touch...

now I just need to learn how to play the bass better!