So I bought a jackson demmelition king v guitar yesterday and so far it has been great. I recently found out however that it doesn't have an original floyd rose but instead a FRT-O-2000. Is it really worth it to spend the money and buy an original floyd rose. will the improvement be enough to justify the money spent?
idk does it stay in tune through dive bombs, pullups, high bends, and flutters. if so keep it and get a coolass guitar strap
The FRT-02000 is an original Floyd unless some replaced it with something else.
Quote by ESP Axes Man
So I bought a jackson demmelition king v guitar yesterday and so far it has been great. I recently found out however that it doesn't have an original floyd rose but instead a FRT-O-2000. Is it really worth it to spend the money and buy an original floyd rose. will the improvement be enough to justify the money spent?

I'm no expert but I would guess that that was a Floyd Rose
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
I'm no expert but I would guess that that was a Floyd Rose

But is it an Original Floyd Rose though? Either way don't bother with replacing the bridge yet until it starts to fall apart in your hands at which point it does seem like a good idea to replace it.
its pretty much an original floyd but its built in japan or china instead of germany. the quality is also somewhat lower.
its is a made-in-china, OFR. everything is the same except for its place of manufacture. everything.

i have written several long posts on this topic and if you search for "floyd rose 1000 series" you should find them. read them.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by Spartan101400
I thought the Phil Demmel sigs came with original Floyds?

Did you not read every post in this topic stating that that IS an Original Floyd?
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.