hey i couldnt really find the right category so i picked this one haha

my guitar pro wont show the notes (like which frets to play) exept eveything else is normal, it knows which note it is but doesnt show it. how do i get the the notes to come up?
first off, notes =/= tablature. i really can't emphasize that enough.

if i get what you're saying, it's displaying the staff, but not the tabulature? if that's the case, the option to "hide tablature" may be on. hit view and go to "hide tablature". if it's checked, uncheck it. if it's unchecked, .
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
re-install it
Gear
Guitars
Epiphone SG G-400
IBANEZ S470DXQM

Amps
Vox Valvetronix VT30
Marshall MS-2 Micro Stack

Pedals
Zakk Wylde ZW 45 Cry Baby Wah
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
nah its got the notes and the tab parts but instead of the tab number or note spot its got a line :\ no number or anything
yeah, i'd uninstall and reinstall.

if that doesn't work, consider new software.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
You could try to take the "guitar pro 5" fonts from the fonts directory in your installdirectory into the fonts directory of your operating system. For windows that would be: C:\Windows\Fonts.

Maybe that works..
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Quote by samlane
hey i couldnt really find the right category so i picked this one haha

my guitar pro wont show the notes (like which frets to play) exept eveything else is normal, it knows which note it is but doesnt show it. how do i get the the notes to come up?

VIEW >> HIDE TABULATURE

That will show the tabs
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Check out your Fonts. C:\Windows\Fonts
See if it has a font called Guitar pro 5 and if it doesnt go into Guitar Pro's files and copy the fonts across. Worked for me when this happened to me.