I've been thinking about getting a Flanger pedal for playing Foo Fighters and Radiohead songs. Don't know what I should get as I've never had a chance to try out Flanger pedals. I've heard that Electro-harmonix: Electric Mistress is good and there is also a Boss: Flanger pedal. Which one should I get or are there any other Flanger pedals you would recommend?
Quote by Grohlism
Sounds really good. How much does it cost?

like the old saying goes "if you have to ask..."

if i had to pick between the two you said, i'd go with the EHX. i'd get an MXR flanger over the EHX, though.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Do you want crazy sounds or just a subtle flange?

For crazy, you could go an Ibanez AF-2
For subtle, either an Ibanez FL9 (the reissue) or an Electric Mistress.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

i tried a lot lot lot of flangers because i wanted to buy a new one after realizing the digitech one i had wasn't so good, and the ones that stood out were the ibanez fl9 and the EHX electric mistress

then, i went for the carl martin classic flange because it really blew the others out of the water
I like the Electric Mistress a lot, but make sure youre going for the old, big box version and not the new XO Stereo Electric Mistress
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
i have the Stereo Electric Mistress and i like it a lot.
it sounds pretty damn organic, and with the stereo output going into two amps, it sounds amazing