can anyone help me out when i try to overdub it will alot of the time cut out the sound of one of the tracks espcially when i do heavy chugs and then try to do a tapping overdub, between chugs is the only time i can hear the taps =[ tapping as in on my guitar is there anything i can do about this??
Last edited by hxckid666 at Dec 27, 2009,
Quote by SFMMcoasters
Dude... Punctuation, please?

im not worried about my punctuation as long as you can tell what im saying
Make sure the chugs are on a different track. If you're still having a problem, turn down the volume on the chugs or cut some of the bass.
Quote by lt22
Make sure the chugs are on a different track. If you're still having a problem, turn down the volume on the chugs or cut some of the bass.

do you mean on an overdub or is it possible for me to actually add another track to it?
Have a little respect for the people trying to read your posts and help you, and at least use some punctuation and general sentence structure. It's really hard on the eyes when you don't.
Quote by acoustielectric
fine don't answer me

im not sure what you mean by what am i recording with, do youe mean my amp?
Quote by hxckid666
im not sure what you mean by what am i recording with, do youe mean my amp?

your recording hardware/software.
You probably need to lower the input level and raise the output level. Since it's a digital recording the Jamman must keep the sum of all overdubs lower than the clipping level. That tells me it may reduce the previously recorded levels to sum in the next overdub. Just a guess but that would cause what you describe.