So I got a record player/MP3 converter for christmas, and while shopping around for some records today, I noticed that they are SUPER EXPENSIVE sometimes (I really wanted to get Orchid by Opeth, but it was almost 30 bucks US dollars!!).

So where do you bargin hunters aquire records?
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
That, but wherever, man. Sometimes new, sometimes dirt cheap used.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I totally got that for Christmas too. But yeah I don't find many cheap vinyls, at least ones I want.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
$30 isn't bad for vinyl, you're going to have to change your expectations for prices.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
don't expect prices to compare to CD's or MP3's. i usually buy a lot of new stuff, but used vinyl can be good too and can be found at pawn shops, yard sales, flea markets, record stores (most have used sections), vinyl fairs, etc. just make sure to check for scratches first.

it might be more expensive but it's soooo much better to listen to than cds or mp3s.

also, Vinyl Thread
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!
New vinyls (contemporary records) are going to be expensive. The good stuff is in the bargain bins.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Vynil is always more expensive. Just keep a look out for sales.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Try discogs.com
Quote by Chad11491
they would call it "new york" , just like we would call a german city like amsterdam , amsterdam....

The below statement is true
The above statement is false

Quote by JMack
My mom called me a son of a bitch.

Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?
Sorry, didnt know about the vinyl thread. I feel like such a hypocrite for not searchbarring
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Most the albums I buy are bargain bin original press albums which usually cost me about $3. I think that the last album I spent more than that for was a mint original of Jeff Beck's "Blow By Blow" which was only $6.