anyone had any experience with this series?

I saw this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIL72B3JXgc and pretty much jizzed my pants at that tone, and saw a review that praised it very highly. Seems like a pretty innovative concept Ibanez has, yet I've never heard anyone here talk about this amp.

Thoughts?
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
The tone doesn't blow me away, it's fairly solid but lacks a little definition and kinda 'flaps' on some of the low notes.

That said having an amp that transportable is a good idea the practice rooms at my uni have speaker cabs but no heads. That'd be damn transportable, shame it's not unique.
Seems like a bunch of companies sell 'em
I saw that video on the Ibanez website and thought the tone was great, too. But I also saw that the amp in the video was professionally miked, so I have to wonder if all of that great tone was coming from the amp, or from studio post-production. None of the shops in my area have one yet, but it seems like a good idea (small and powerful and integral with the various cabinets). I want to try one to see if they sound that good by themselves. If they do, I'll probably buy one.
I thought it had a great tone too. very deep and punchy great to match ibanez's own deep guitars or a musicman very well i would think. But yes as fatal said its an advert its all professionally linked up and edited to make it sound better than it does.
Spector legend 4 or

Ibanez btb500+? or SRX 500+?
PM me and help a fellow bassist with a guitar choice
I shat bricks when I saw that the head could be removed. Don't know why, but I did

I know I want one, though. Sounds quite nice, looks nice, and is super lightweight. Since I can't carry anything.

I wish they weren't 700 bucks though. Hopefully they will release less powerful versions for cheaper.
The 1x10 combo 250W with 500w extension 28lbs, for $700.

No thanks. Yes its light weight but for that money, there's much more combos or full stacks that I rather get.
Looks nice for a jazz combo, like for plugging your double bass into, and small jazz functions, slow ,blues etc. And a very nice studio amp im also thinking.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Yeah this seems perfect for studio work.
I'm actually going to save up some cash and wait until they become cheaper, or if I can find myself a used one. I definitely want one.
Quote by FatalGear41
I saw that video on the Ibanez website and thought the tone was great, too. But I also saw that the amp in the video was professionally miked, so I have to wonder if all of that great tone was coming from the amp, or from studio post-production. None of the shops in my area have one yet, but it seems like a good idea (small and powerful and integral with the various cabinets). I want to try one to see if they sound that good by themselves. If they do, I'll probably buy one.

I saw a video review of this amp, the tone was very similar, just as good. I'm quite sure the sound in that video is the direct tone from the amp.
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
Last edited by TheTortured at Dec 28, 2009,