The other day I bought a mint condition, like new mesa boogie triple rectifier head with the footswitch, midi cable, power cable, cover for the pedal and slip cover for the head. I got this bad boy for $725 CAD! Approx $692 USD

I plan on playing it for a little while then putting it up for sale to make some profit. Just thought I would share this wonderful purchase with everyone
wow nice score bro!
ESP EC-Clockwork Zombie
Ibanez RG2EX1
B.C. Warbeast 1 (my first guitar!)
ENGL Fireball 100
nice, I just bought a near mint condition user Randall for just under half price, it may be no triple rec but I got a hell of a deal
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Dec 27, 2009,
Crank it for me!

Also, I think I would sell it too. It's just too much amp for me, even being a metalhead, lol.

What do you think you'll get with the money afterwards?
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Nice!

Trade it to meeee!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Nice!

Trade it to meeee!

You have enough shit. You just want to flip it so you can get that one amp with the solid gold chassis for 50k
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Don't you just love getting good deals?

Mesa Dual Rec head and mesa cabinet with footswitch and cables still has all of the tags on it it looks like it came right out of the factory- $1500 CAD / $1430 USD
Marshall 1960 A cabinet - $380 CAD / $362 USD
Road case - $150 CAD / $143 USD

Bought the dual rec halfstack back in 2007 used. Bought the road case and marshall cabinet recently for shows.. And just bought the triple rectifier to make money off of.. The only downside to all of this is I'm completely broke right now. But soon I'll be making some good money after I sell the triple rec.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Crank it for me!

Also, I think I would sell it too. It's just too much amp for me, even being a metalhead, lol.

What do you think you'll get with the money afterwards?

After I sell it I'll be saving up for a truck, insurance, gas and all that fun stuff
Last edited by ChrisHolt92 at Dec 27, 2009,