Anyone know where I can find some cool hoodies. Ones with geometric designs or patterns on them something cool looking. leave links.
THOU SHALL NOT PASS!

My gear is not worth mentioning.
zumiez
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
I've looked on there but there was nothing that appealed to me. Thanks though.
THOU SHALL NOT PASS!

My gear is not worth mentioning.
hottopic

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Clothes stores and the internet.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by TechnoJesus™
Anyone know where I can find some cool hoodies. Ones with geometric designs or patterns on them something cool looking. leave links.

hoodies make you look like a douchebag
you wanna find something original? go to goodwill. my friend found this sick pair of Fender slip on shoes that im severely jealous of. i can only imagine what kinda sweet hoodies you could find
Well if no ones gonna....
OK. enter shikari. cool hoodies. patterns. U dumb scenekid fagot kunt fagot. u have a shiit taste in music and are a pusy.

job done.
Quote by VIO-LENT
Well if no ones gonna....
OK. enter shikari. cool hoodies. patterns. U dumb scenekid fagot kunt fagot. u have a shiit taste in music and are a pusy.

job done.

Hey guys, look! This guy wants us all to know that he disgrees with TS's taste in music! Isn't he both cool and awesome? Much cooler than that TS, anyhow!

/report bad post button
you mean hoodies that say "cool" on them?
BLUEGREEN

Quote by sashki
Jazz III. It's not my choice. It's the correct choice.
Quote by AceOfBlades
Hey guys, look! This guy wants us all to know that he disgrees with TS's taste in music! Isn't he both cool and awesome? Much cooler than that TS, anyhow!

/report bad post button

ur sarcasm made the diameter of my **** shrink by 0.02 mm