Sup Pit,
To those of you who have Air Force experience, I'm interested in AECP. It's a program in which the Air Force pays me to go to basic training, work for a year, and then will pay me JUST to go to College - To become an officer .

Here's the problem:
I dunno what job to do.

I will only be working for a year, so I thought something like Aerial Gunner, or something like that. When I become an officer, I wanted to be a computer or electronic engineer, not sure which yet.

So pit, here's my question. What job should I do? Coolest job, Smartest job, whatever. I can't decide. Thanks for the help guys.

Careers:
http://airforce.com/opportunities/enlisted/careers/
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

usually people who join the military branches have problems with grades at school...

are you one of them?
Quote by Oli_Leprechaun
usually people who join the military branches have problems with grades at school...

are you one of them?

No, kinda funny though. To do the AECP, you have to have a 3.5.(You don't HAVE to, but they barely accept the minimal requirement people.
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....

He's probably just trying to pay his way through school. This is not a bad way to do it, im actually considering this if I choose a medical career.

Drive tanks

EDIT: Air Force. Oops

In my experience the mechanics have alot of fun
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Last edited by ratracekid111 at Dec 27, 2009,
Quote by ratracekid111
He's probably just trying to pay his way through school. This is not a bad way to do it, im actually considering this if I choose a medical career.

Drive tanks

EDIT: Air Force. Oops

In my experience the mechanics have alot of fun

I heard it only covers your bachelors degree. What branch are you going into?