Or would it kill it?
You stole my heart!
You ran away!
Now I'm heartless!
So fuck you anyway!
This is goin in the dumbest questions thread isn't it?
You stole my heart!
You ran away!
Now I'm heartless!
So fuck you anyway!
WTF are you thinking?
Gibson Les Paul BFG Gator
Line6 James Tyler Variax JTV-69
Line6 Pod HD500
Blackheart Handsome Devil
It's an interesting idea, but aside from making the frets fall out, I'd rather not have my guitar smell like a Carolina pine forest
I used to always use pledge on my necks luckily it was a cheap guitar

Ever since i found out your not supposed to use i would just wipe with a towel with no kind of substance.... other than like cleaners they sell at GC and stuff.

Is that the best thing to use or is there any kind of cheaper substance i could use?
Reminds me of when my friend whom im teaching told me his new guitar (cheap starcaster) was scratching him while he played, and i told him to get something from a shop like conditioner or something. He told me he rubbed candlewax all over the fretboard.
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
Jeezus, Pinesol? Lemon oil is ok, but yikes, do not put pinesol on your instrument.
i use a mix of Battery acid and tar to clean my fret board ... pour on the battery acid to get a deep clean ... then poor on the tar ... after the tar sets for a minute ... poor sand on the tar so the fret board won't be so slippery
Originally posted by adVENTURA
if your in a punk band just do like Lars and Tim in rancid and scream like you got marbles in your mouth.

Check out my Music Here
Quote by Dezerado
i use a mix of Battery acid and tar to clean my fret board ... pour on the battery acid to get a deep clean ... then poor on the tar ... after the tar sets for a minute ... poor sand on the tar so the fret board won't be so slippery

You are joking right......?
why do you ask?
Originally posted by adVENTURA
if your in a punk band just do like Lars and Tim in rancid and scream like you got marbles in your mouth.

Check out my Music Here
Quote by Dezerado

That is possibly the most hardcore thing I have ever heard.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"