Hey UGers just to show my project so far. It was a black johnson with a cracked neck.

After sanding Front:

Back:

After sealer:

Primer (it took some coats after, as u can see there is still some flaws) and the neck is the old cracked one

After 2 coats of paint (with some runs) Front:

Back:

The paint will be all white with details in black. I'm thinking of just spraying black on the top and let it run, I think it would look cool no?

For parts I got johnson maple neck 21 frets (thinking of scalloping the bastard from 12th do 21st what do You thing?), a Fender tremolo (taken from a YJM), white pickguard from guitarfetish for a 13 sound strat, killswitch, a delay circuit from guitarfetish (just having fun), locking gotoh tuners black, treble bleed and orange drop caps, cts 250k pots, and some skulls from dreadmeister for knobs and heads I know its blargh but they look so cool, vintage cloth wire shielded for all the connections, long style jack.

For the delay circuit I'm using a true bypass with an on-off switch so I can keep whatever sound I'll get from this thing. So I'll be drilling 2 new holes on the pickguard for this (concentric pot for controlling effect and the switch). I'll post pics of the new neck after some coats of painting.

For pickups I'm thinking of GFS lil killers at least for the first installation (just 50 bucks for a set) and if everything turns out great I'll sell them and get some bareknuckles Irish Tour for them.

Go easy on me and gimme some ideas please. Cheers
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
Last edited by Wiintruder at Dec 27, 2009,
I like the Hardware idea! Great But I think with some of that Black running down put some red runs with it and get a 22 fret neck, that 21st fret is used ALOT surprisingly. And On the headstock paint it White with Black runs and red runs on each side like they meet in the center

--------> <----------
Red Black

like that ^ but on the sides of the headstock
hey thanks nice idea. And on the body I could do some black and red runs rolling down about the top half and leave the other half white. Nice
"Steven Seagal is like godzilla for barbies" -> Retard
Quote by Wiintruder
hey thanks nice idea. And on the body I could do some black and red runs rolling down about the top half and leave the other half white. Nice

Indeed and If u wanted some real "Phazz" you could add the "Sparkle Effect" as i call it and put sparkle particles like they have in Metallic Paints and get some sparkles out of those runs!