Ok, so long story short my new guitar isnt working. Its an Ibanez Art300 that i recieved for xmas. Playing fine, but just now it starts making odd vibrating noises, as if on a tremolo effect, although i have no effects on at all. And when it makes comprehensible noises, its like a distorted clean sound, although my amp is on full distortion. i played it through 2 different cords, and my other guitars work fine, so its not my amp. And another thing that happens is that it will make a scrathcing sound, like a phone breaking up. Does anyone know what might be happening?
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
reduce the distortion. if that dosent work, id say mabey the pickups are relly sensitive. also change the strings when u can.
Thanks! you guys have been a load of help. The guitar is working again! Cheers.
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again