A friend of mine told me that this guitar has been discontinued, is this right? I finally have enough cash and cannot find one, in dark brown sunburst that is. I saw one on a shady website but don't want to make a purchase that large from a website that I've never used. Any advice as to where I can find one of these is appreciated. Thanks.
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Omen 6/AHB-1
Randall RG50TC
TS9/808 Plus Mod
MXR KFK 10-band EQ
ebay? craigslist?
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Ask your local store if there discontinued and if they aren't they'll order one in for you
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Holy crap really? I'll try to find out but the only store that sells ESP's doesn't reply to e-mails or phone calls, and they're pretty far from where i live
Quote by Xherion
Drumcityguitarland has one right now. From what I hear, they are a very reputable dealer.

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/drumcitygl/stores/1/ESP-STANDARD-SERIES-Horizon-NT-II-Dark-Brown-Sunburst-6-String-Electric-Guitar--P498C426.aspx

I'd move fast though, when I was interested in the same model before, they sold out quick.

Thanks for the tip on the site, I'll check 'em out.
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Omen 6/AHB-1
Randall RG50TC
TS9/808 Plus Mod
MXR KFK 10-band EQ
no, the ESP Horizon NT II's are still produced, find a local guitar shop (i prefer sam ash) and order it there.
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
What are your friends sources? Unless it's straight from the mouth of a dealer that's reliable (aka not from a random salesman) then take it with a grain of salt. I highly doubt ESP would d/c that model given that it's one of the better sellers. However I do believe they're making them in a Natural finish for next year so that should be tasty