so, yeah, i'm looking for a guitar pedal that has distortion and wah wah on it, but i cannot find one. does anyone know where i can find or recommend a pedal?
Just get a separate distortion and wah. I've never heard a unit that did both that I liked. But if you insist, the Slash sig wah has distortion as well(which sounds like shit).
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye


(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
haha, morley makes a distortion/wah/volume pedal, it was OK. You really should buy separate pedals. Slash sig wah is a good wah, but like mmolteratx said, the distortion sucks a**.