When I push down or pull up, I hear a sort of "clicking/creaky" noise which is starting to worry me.. I'm not sure what's causing this.. The nut at the top are set up fine, the action isset up fine, innoation is fine, no dead frets..

Well, it's a Jackson DK2M in Inferno red which I bought for 400 bucks, it has a LICENSED floyd rose tremolo.

Also, I wasn't sure what board to post this on so I posted it here. Mods can locks this topic or move it if they wish.

Thanks
Probably the springs. Open the back cavity up and rest your hand on the springs while moving the bar. If its them it should stop when you're touching them.
I have a DK2M too, I've had it for a year, I hear that every now and then too, but it doesn't affect anything, doesn't stop me from throwing the guitar into the air by the bar.

Jackson DK2M
Fender Highway One Strat
late 80's B.C. Rich Outlaw
I don't think it's the springs.. or maybe, sorta.. I think it's at the nut because when I pull back there's no clicking.. Is there anything I can do?
I think it's the 1st nut, I took it off and used the bar and there wasn't a clicking noise.. Could it be the gauge of strings? I used 10's..
Quote by Cflobucket
I don't think it's the springs.. or maybe, sorta.. I think it's at the nut because when I pull back there's no clicking.. Is there anything I can do?

when you pull back you're decreasing the sPring tension and increasing sTring tension.
when you push down you're increasing the sPring tension and descreasing sTring tension.

slackening the springs may well not make any noise but stretching them when you dive down could do, i had this on my RG before i blocked the trem (under trem posts the wood collapsed so to stay in tune the trem had to be locked)