I recently got an old BC Rich. It's shaped like an Outlaw. It has a BC Rich licensed Floyd and one angled humbucker. On the headstock it says "Made In USA" and on the plate where the body connects to the neck it says "L.A. California". How could I find out what year it is?
You might try contacting BC Rich, as their dating system has varied over the years, and they are damn near impossible to get 100% accurate if your guitar was made between about 1980 through 1994.
You might try here.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
In the year 2000, they changed to the letters "BO" (Bolt On) and three digits (B0XXX), which was the actual production number, but there was no number stating the year the guitar was built. The import guitar models before November of 2000 have a serial number starting with the letter "F", the USA models do not.

With that being said, it's not very old.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
That would make it the 211th guitar produced after 2001. I'd assume it's not newer than 2000.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.