Page 1 of 3
Yes, very much actually
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Last edited by AtomicPunk7 at Dec 27, 2009,
who doesnt enjoy a nice jerk
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Yeah it's awesome. Peppered beef is the best. I also like the Jack Links buffalo chicken nugget things. So horrible for you but so good.
If you dont like beef jerky then you can hand me your balls right now, you wont be needing them.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
**** yes too bad it's really expensive

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Any day of the week, friend.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Jack Links Original Hickory Smokehouse FTW. I've got a bag in my room right now.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
ya beef jerky is amazing, I love the jalapeno kind although it does horrible things to my intestines...

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Beef jerky
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
in the US......yeah , but i live in the UK and can only find sh|tty Morrison brand jerky....not nice at all F*CKERRRRSSSSS
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Yes, but TS, that jerky you posted is an abomination. I'll only eat home made jerky because that stuff that comes in a bag is so gummy and tastes awful.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
i love except when its really chewy, its still good but makes your mouth sore
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
The gods consumed the earth and the angels and shat out beef jerkey.
Then He said, let there be music. Thus, there was a funky beat.
I'm a big fan. I tried deer jerky the other day just so I could say I did it. I wasn't impressed.
homemade is infinitely better than massproduced. but if i have to buy from the store, i like jack links
Hellz yeah!!!

I love jerky so much I bought a dehydrator so I could make my own. The only problem is I can make 5lb's on Sunday then by Monday it's already gone... which makes me sad! Luckily I can make more Monday, which makes me happy... it's a vicious cycle!

I once heard a Chuck Norris joke on this topic... Chuck Norris eats beef jerky, and shits gun powder... So in the morning he eats jerky, in the after noon he shits gunpowder to fill a bullet to shot a cow to make more beef jerky... it's what some call the circle of life!!!
No, I'm a vege- I couldn't even pretend.

I LOVE beef jerky AND deer jerky. Homemade is the best. In fact, I'm going to get some nao.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
YES. Teriyaki flavor ftw. Too bad its too expensive.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
It's the only way i'll ever eat beef, which is weird. Considering the fact that i'm from Alberta.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
I gonna have to give ya a no-ski this one. The very first time I bought beef jerkey...well lets just say it was the equivalent to a leather shoe. With that being said, I'll leave this behind...

read it?
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Peppered jerky FTW. I have had ostrich jerky before; it was somethin different.
Quote by Piscasis
I gonna have to give ya a no-ski this one. The very first time I bought beef jerkey...well lets just say it was the equivalent to a leather shoe. With that being said, I'll leave this behind...

There's your problem!
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Beef jerky is the greatest, manliest food ever. It's been known to cause spontaneous beard growth.

I'm gonna make some tomorrow, but first I'll slaughter the cow with my bare hands, cause thats how manly beef jerky is.
Gear:
08' Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ Vintage 30
Peavy Vypyr 15 watt
MXR 10 Band EQ
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss DS-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah

Death to all butt metal.
Last edited by TheLifeguard at Dec 28, 2009,
Beef Jerky is quite possibly one of the best things known to man. Luckily I have a bulk package that im going to grab after I post this. I love it, I got this really good stuff that is kind of homemade but still sold at a store. It was kinda like a farmers market. Best beef jerky ever.

And it is manly. So there is a plus
The gas station in town sells it homemade from their father.
I bought a bag full of it. Shit was so cash.
Page 1 of 3