So I recently got the Nike+ sportsband to use for my XC and Track running.

I am using 32bit Windows Vista. I tried installing the Sportband ulility and it seems to install. But when I finish the installation, i cant get the program open. However, it is listed as a process in the Windows Service Tray, so it is running, but i cant see it working.

Any help? I need to go for a run soon...
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Did you plug in the device to see if it prompts anything? Restart your computer and plug in the thing to see if it brings anything up. Isn't the Nike+ stuff handled through the nike.com website?

Look through here for more information:

http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikeplus/en_US/
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
YESSS!!! Thank you soo much. The manual i have told me not to plug it in until the program launched. It was wrong
THANKS!!
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Cool man, glad to hear it works. I'm a fellow long distance runner as well, so if you can send me a PM after you use it a couple of times with more information about how you like the thing and how the breakdown of your run is like, I would much appreciate it. I was thinking about buying one of these as well, since I have an Air Vomero II with Nike+.

Thanks buddy.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Cool man, glad to hear it works. I'm a fellow long distance runner as well, so if you can send me a PM after you use it a couple of times with more information about how you like the thing and how the breakdown of your run is like, I would much appreciate it. I was thinking about buying one of these as well, since I have an Air Vomero II with Nike+.

Thanks buddy.

I have one and it's great to have it along side you when running, it tells your pace and how far you've run. If you wanna know how fast you're running in the middle of a run it's great. Also, you can tell how much you're improving because it saves each run. I would recommend getting one.
My Gear:
Vox AD15VT
Line 6 Spider ll 112
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Temptest
Quote by oriolesazb
mine is probably that totaly awsomely hard solo in wake me up when september ends, evry time i hear that solo i drool.
Quote by b.c. warlock
I have one and it's great to have it along side you when running, it tells your pace and how far you've run. If you wanna know how fast you're running in the middle of a run it's great. Also, you can tell how much you're improving because it saves each run. I would recommend getting one.

That's pretty cool. Do you find yourself obsessing over certain details that the wristband gives you? I have a cyclocomputer on my road bike, and when I go cycling I completely obsess over my speed and cadence. I look down at my computer way too much. Does the wristband prompt you to look at it lots, or do you just throw it on and run like you normally would? I'm a runner who doesn't even use a watch for long runs. I just look at the time on the microwave before and after my run and subtract a couple of minutes for stoplights.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
That's pretty cool. Do you find yourself obsessing over certain details that the wristband gives you? I have a cyclocomputer on my road bike, and when I go cycling I completely obsess over my speed and cadence. I look down at my computer way too much. Does the wristband prompt you to look at it lots, or do you just throw it on and run like you normally would? I'm a runner who doesn't even use a watch for long runs. I just look at the time on the microwave before and after my run and subtract a couple of minutes for stoplights.

If you don't want to be looking down all the time your watch what you can get is the Ipod Nike+ thing, I can't remember what's it's called right now but it is also very helpful. It basically narrates your run as you go, like when you hit the half way mark it announces it etc. So that way you never have to look down because you hear it.
My Gear:
Vox AD15VT
Line 6 Spider ll 112
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Temptest
Quote by oriolesazb
mine is probably that totaly awsomely hard solo in wake me up when september ends, evry time i hear that solo i drool.
Road-configured mountain bike with comfy seat and 24-speed gearbox (3x8) - $500.
Basic but good trip computer = $75.
Realizing you've been breaking the speed limit significantly on your way downtown for a year = PRICELESS.
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠
Quote by LtBrenton
Road-configured mountain bike with comfy seat and 24-speed gearbox (3x8) - $500.
Basic but good trip computer = $75.
Realizing you've been breaking the speed limit significantly on your way downtown for a year = PRICELESS.

You're so cool.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie