What should i do pit?

I hate where i live. Im okay with that. There's nothing i can do to get to get out of here.
Four more years, so I want to make the best of it.

Dripping Springs Tx. Pretty small town about an hour from Austin. I had this idea built up in my head that it would be just like living in austin, besides a little drive, but hell no. Takes a long ass time to get there, and there isnt anything between here and there. I mean, literally, just trees, country roads, and the small town of Dripping.

Smoked ganja, enjoyed it, became a part of my life, and i was actually enjoying it here.

I still love it, but i just can't do it anymore. Been caught three times in the past 2-3 months. Parents just watching out for it too much, and ive been threatened with military school.

Also, besides be being 20 minutes from dripping springs, which is pretty much just a home depot and a sonic, Im living in a 500 sq ft house with both my parents while my other house is being built out here on the same land.

I mean... just what do i do? I just want to start a conversation about this, to get things straight in my head, and to know how to be happy again.

Up until about 3 months ago I've been REALLY happy with my life. I mean, bad things would happen, but i could NOT stop being this eternal optimist. Lately I've been feeling more and more depressed and the people in the school here, and my position in life dont help things.

Im just watching myself become no fun to be around, increasingly pessimistic, and just ****ing unhappy.

Helps meh pit!

TL;DR- Dont like where i live, what do i do?

MODS: This is still incredibly relevant to my life, why did yesterdays get closed?

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

Quote by Doctor Wu

MODS: This is still incredibly relevant to my life, why did yesterdays get closed?

I'm getting de ja vu.

*reposrted*
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 28, 2009,