I want to learn some songs that people can sing a long to and are able to recognize. Maybe something like camp fire songs or something.
Thanks
Any early Cat Stevens (Peace Train, First Cut is the Deepest, Wild World), a few Dylan tunes (Blowin' in the Wind, Don't Think Twice), Simon and Garfunkel (Sound of Silence, Homeward Bound), stuff off Springsteen's Nebraska album (Nebraska, Atlantic City)
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Knockin on heavens door
stairway to heaven
hey Joe
wonderwall
wild thing
pride and joy
blowing in the wind
Santeria
here comes the sun
Layla
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
Time of your life - Green Day <------especially that, Wonderwall - Oasis, why dont you get a job from the offspring and all the small things(blink-182) if you do the complete chords, depends what your into
Quote by Brendan.Pivin
Time of your life - Green Day <------especially that, Wonderwall - Oasis, why dont you get a job from the offspring and all the small things(blink-182) if you do the complete chords, depends what your into

Actually, now that you mentioned The Offspring, pretty fly for a white guy is pretty damn known, everyone knows the song but most don't know it's done by the offspring:p
No Woman No Cry
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
#1 song i get people to sing along with is The Weight (also known as Take a Load Off Annie) by The Band.