Ok, so I'm thinking about putting a Breed bridge in an HSH Vigier Excalibur Custom. So first of all, do you think this is a good idea? Second, what would go good in the neck/middle in combination with the Breed?
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Have you got the guitar? What amp do you play? And what sounds are you wanting or what bands do you want to emulate?
I play instrumental rock and a little jazz fusion, like Satch/Vai. I have a fender blues jr and I'm getting a dist pedal for it soon.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Maybe the Breed neck. I've read plenty of reviews on it both on Harmony Central and Musician's Friend and the great majority of them describe it as Dimarzio's equivalent of the Seymour Duncan '59. The Dimarzio guitar tech I wrote to also recommended I get it. I asked if he would suggest a pickup that gave me a warmer tone than the SD SH2N in my Jackson and that's the one he suggested.