Hi folks.
I'm gonna be completly rewiring my vintage pretty soon.
I want it to have 2 volume's 1 tone with a coil tap push pull, and in the other tone spot i'd like to have a mini switch for a killswitch (would a 6 pin on/off switch work for that?)

Now i'd like to know how to wire all this up, i got a diagram from Seymour duncan already, but where would the killswitch go?

Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
This thread will probably be of help to you during this project. On the first post there is a description of the ways you can wire a killswitch (yes, there are multiple ways of doing it). The most common way, I believe, would be to put it in after the tone pot on that diagram.

EDIT: Actually, Koshman32's post makes more sense (even though it would be the same thing).
Last edited by rootbeerjuice at Dec 28, 2009,
Would it not go before the output jack? Kill you're end signal before leaving the guitar
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
I can't tell from that page what type of switch it is (looks like either SPDT or DPDT), but either way, it should work. If it's a DPDT, you might want to get an SPDT instead, though, as that type of switch is more suited to your purposes. Have a read through that thread I linked to, all your questions could probably be answered there.