Page 1 of 4
Now I know Im probably an idiot for asking the Pit this but here goes nothin.

So Im taking this girl out for lunch and she asks "Are we just going to lunch or are we doing something else too?" and I told her that we were doing something else. She asked What, and I said "Its a surprise" so she goes "I hate surprises, please tell me" *sad eyes* So eventually I told her that if she guessed it, I would tell her.
Well she guessed it. And then she acted real sad like "aww I just ruined the surprise" But I said "Ha, you think thats it? Not even close!"
Even though thats as far as I got in the planning process. So my question for the Pit is where else can I take this girl?

Im already taking her to lunch and the park (which she guessed)
This is our first date, but she likes me and I think I like her.
Im hoping on getting at least some serious responses.
Also no "rape" or "sex" responses, as much as Id like to hit it, shes just one of those good girls.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Take her up the bum river on a boatride.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
take her to my house, i'll surprise the hell out of her

you can leave then
Edit:: take her to your house and play a song you wrote for her
kinda cheesy but if she's a good girl she'll like it
Last edited by toine at Dec 28, 2009,
Quote by lefthandman9876
not somwhere corny and typical like the cinema, do somthing sponatanius an somthing she has never done before

She's never been to the park before so thats why Im taking her there, but I dont wanna seem borin by taking her to the park and then like bowling or miniature golfing or something. I guess Im looking for something exciting.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

You've got the classics.

A bar (if you're old enough or you don't care), the cinema, somewhere with a beautiful view if you've got a spot you know and a car, an amusement park, a museum, a sports game, the mall, a night club, the zoo (you'll notice how my ideas get more and more cheesy)...

I'll probably have missed a lot. Favorite ones are the usual bar and cinema, or going to my place and play the guitar.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Take her to a bad neighbourhood, piss off a couple of locals, get punched alot, make a dramatic exit with the girl on your shoulders. This will include helicopters explosions and - abiding to the laws of holywood - a lot of coloured people getting shot.

she will love you for saving her and stuff.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
If there's ducks in the park, buy some bread and feed them, Get a radio controlled helecopter or plane. Take a look on askmen.com under the Dating & Sex tab for more ideas.

Remember keep her engaged in conversation and find some common ground, so you'll have a second date to plan.
Guitars:
Fame Forum 3
Aria STG-004
Ashton Acoustic

Amps:
Bugera V22
Drive CD-10

Effects:
Boss ME-50

Quote by Kanthras
2/10

No fire extinguisher reference, unoriginal, no Militia flamebait, disappointing.

Bugera Users Militia
Last.fm
coffee
dinner
bowling?
your house
a pub
a club
a hotel
a brothel
a dark alley
a strip club

got bit bored towards end of list

Take her to the candy shop
Let her lick the lollipop
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
take her to a museum. doesn't have to be an art museum but whatever, it will keep you engaged in conversation.
man, just take her to a discret place and kiss her, the less talking the better believe me
i scream for ice cream
Lol dude since you're already doing lunch and the park.

Why not make it a full blown picnic?
Quote by MalGanisWL
man, just take her to a discret place and kiss her, the less talking the better believe me

already planned, park bench overlooking the lake at sunset.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

Quote by VanTheKraut
already planned, park bench overlooking the lake at sunset.

What the hell man, a first date that's from lunch to sunset?? Long date is looooooooooooooooooooooong.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
feed the ducks (if there are any in the middle of winter)

if theres a spot in the park that you know of, thats secluded, preferably looks onto a lake or something, and face's west, sit there and watch the sunset together, the girl would be pretty wow. If you happen to have a small acoustic guitar with you then you can play a song too. just be sponataeneous, girls (if they're sweet like the one your describing) normally don't mind if it's not an amazing incredible place, but serenading her under the suns fading light, would woo her. good luck.
Quote by Kensai
What the hell man, a first date that's from lunch to sunset?? Long date is looooooooooooooooooooooong.

Not in winter when the sun goes down at like 5. Ok albeit that is like a 4 hour date... maybe not sunset. or maybe not lunch...
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

What the hell is wrong with the cinema?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
do u live in snowy mountainy conditions?? take her skiing or snowboarding, thats a real great date plan, i do it all the time
Guitars
Paul Reed Smith: Mike Mushok Baritone w/BKP Juggernaut's
Ibanez: RG321MH

Alvarez: MD-60C
Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Modded 2004 XTC 101B Module
Stock Treadplate Module
Quote by Venice King
What the hell is wrong with the cinema?

cinema is good, as long as the girl doesn't get constantly invited to cinema dates. Oh and as long as theres actualyl something decent on. Avatars good for cinema atm, but then i guess the film you go see depends on the girl.

Just make sure TS, if you do go cinema, see something you both want to see. It would be sweet to go see something just for her, but you won't be able to start a conversation very well and chances are you'll be bored.
Bowling, cinema, walk through the park instead of just sticking in one place.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Kensai

sun goes down at 3 here at the moment, so that's only like an hour and a half..
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
take her to the downtown area (if your city or any close by has one)
or how about combine the two places so it's still a surprise... a picnic at the park
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Quote by wesselbindt
[You could also just rape her, but that might be ackward.

ooo ur from kansas... well there goes my skiing idea, u could take a road trip to montana lol
Guitars

Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Stock Treadplate Module
She actually wants to go to McDonalds for lunch, I offered to take her to the Cheesecake factory or some other fancy place but she's all "No! Im not gonna make you take me there! That place is expensive! Besides, Im not all high maintenance."

The above post makes her sound very fat, she's not, I dont know where she stores it all.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Dec 28, 2009,
Quote by cornmancer
What part of Kansas do you live in? Are you close to the Missouri border?

Kansas City, Kansas so yeah, about a 15- 20 minute drive to the border. Maybe not even that. I dont go to "Misery" (thats Missouri, for the non-Kansans) all that often.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

Quote by VanTheKraut
She actually wants to go to McDonalds for lunch, I offered to take her to the Cheesecake factory or some other place but she's all "No! Im not gonna make you take me there! That place is expensive! Besides, Im not all high maintenance."

The above post makes her sound very fat, she's not, I dont know where she stores it all.

mcdonalds....mhm.... ic now........... yea not the greatest place.... take her to to a local privately owned place
Guitars

Amp
Randall RM100C
Stock BlackFace Module
Stock Treadplate Module
I just saw you live in Kansas City. Take her to Grinder's that is the best place for pizza ever. Or take her to the crossroads downtown, there's tons of great artists there and a few really nice coffee shops. There's always the plaza, few nice little shops down there. Or there's the best option which is drop her off at my place, I live in this little suburb about 15 minutes away on the Missouri side.
Quote by VanTheKraut
Kansas City, Kansas so yeah, about a 15- 20 minute drive to the border. Maybe not even that. I dont go to "Misery" (thats Missouri, for the non-Kansans) all that often.

****, I just named tons of places on Missouri side.
Also, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Last edited by cornmancer at Dec 28, 2009,
Page 1 of 4