so i found this marshall ma50c, i need a combo of 30 to 50 watts, valvular, i wont play in a gig or nothing.
i have a jackson dk2, marshall mg15 and boss me70.
is it a good amp?? because i havent seen reviews of it, not too much videos on internet, i think it is new. here in argentina they dont sell it.
anyone of you have it??
i need good cleans, great overdrive, versatility and definition.
i play van halen, metallica, kiss, acdc, iron maiden, pink floyd, jimi hendrix, that stuff
is it good??
If you not going to be gigging, I would recommend the Marshall Class 5, I've got clips in my profile of it with my Rothwell Heartbreaker (Overdrive)
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
You don't need 30-50W if you don't play in a band or gig.

You could get the Blackstar HT-5 + OD pedal.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
From what I've seen, the MA suffers from "cheap tube amp syndrome" much like the Valveking. Namely, they're both good amps with crappy parts, which holds them back. However, if you go ahead and replace some parts (output transformer, speakers, tubes) they're really good amps. I don't know anyone who has done that with the MA yet, but it's just a hunch.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
What country do you live in?
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
argentina
here is a demostraition of how we get steel every day.

Marshall Jcm800 2203 100w -----> 1945 u$d
squier affinity -----> 350 u$d
boss me70 ---------> 500u$d
peavey valveking 112 ----->700u$d
marshall avt50 -------> 685 u$d

and 1 dollar is 3.85 pesos.