I have always wanted a iceman bass but never got one for some reason or another.I was on my local craigslist and found one that was like new with hard case for sale or trade for guitar amp.I offered him a Crate gl40xl that Iv'e had since new in 91 .He got back and said he was interested,he came over played it and took it home for the bass.The bass is like new very clean and plays great.It's made in korea and was built to look like the oldies,very happy with it.Seems to be built very good,neck binding,neck pocket everything seems top notch for such a cheap bass.I'm thrilled with it and thought I'd share my exitement.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x8/speedo241/Iceman016.jpg
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x8/speedo241/Iceman020.jpg
Guitars
08 Schecter C-1 Lefty
06 Epiphone LP Standard Lefty
90 Dean ml custom Lefty
84 Kramer Beretta lefty

Marshall Vs 100h
Crate Blue Voodoo 120h
Marshall 1960a cab
Boss Me70
Last edited by MaidenFrieak71 at Dec 28, 2009,
No idea if these threads are really allowed any more, but I like them and wish there were more of them.

Congrats on your new bass, it's not really my kinda thing, but isnt variety the spice of life or something? By the way, your first 2 picture links are the same
Quote by bodyheatseeker
That is simultaneously brilliant and obscene. I honestly don't know if I despise, or admire you.

Quote by Scutchington
If I had room, I would sig that entire post.

basschat.co.uk
Looks cool.

Are you ambidextrous?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
HNGD!
I personally love the Iceman shape and that color is pretty nice.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Wow, thats a lot of guitars....and amps! I like the posters too.

HNBD!!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay