Finally got some Christmas money to help me buy it with a Fender amp and I couldn't be happier. I was originally planning to stay strictly acoustic, but I just couldn't do it. I needed a guitar to play other aspects of my focus, and I am quite pleased with my purchase. Funny thing was I went out shopping with the intention of getting a Fender, but just kept finding the Epiphone Les Paul was much closer to the sound I was shooting for especially with a Fender amp. Go figure. More money than I planned to spend, but I can afford it: for now.

So for anyone shopping, just try out the guitar, you will be quite surprised of the sound it puts out.
I will take pics tonight in it's SWEET coffin case. I will have to get you back on what kind of amp for I don't recall the name of it.
*comes in expecting pics*

*flips desk*

*leaves*
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
it's one of these

Gibson Les Paul BFG Gator
Line6 James Tyler Variax JTV-69
Line6 Pod HD500
Blackheart Handsome Devil
Quote by naedauuf
What kind of 'Fender amp'?

This,

(Hopefully not a Frontman)
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by ext1jdh
it's one of these

OH HELL NO...he showed me that and I said, "Dude, assuming it even sounds like what I want, I just can't bring myself to have that in my condo." It was too ugly! The Fender, well that just didn't have the sound: LES PAUL baby did!!! Hehehe
...too ugly?

the fact that it's ony 3 inches on a side makes no never mind to you?
Gibson Les Paul BFG Gator
Line6 James Tyler Variax JTV-69
Line6 Pod HD500
Blackheart Handsome Devil
The Silverburst Les Pauls from the 70s are a lot different from today, just so you know. The way they finished them altered the color to a goldish over time and some players said it changed the tone and made it sound darker over time. Which would be superb for Jazz, or of course any type of Metal you want (Or just a darker sound in general).
I was going for a Blue/Southern Rock sound and it was a great fit for that. Metal, I listen to it but no interest in playing it unless I would get paid to do so and I have no interest in performing. I play strictly for me and to get the ladies wet: it works trust me.
pics?
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by I am wet
pics?

Alright alright..patience everyone. I will take them tonight, and maybe even post them that night. Geez. Making a mental note never to mention a new addition without the pics FIRST!
Quote by fingerguy
Alright alright..patience everyone. I will take them tonight, and maybe even post them that night. Geez. Making a mental note never to mention a new addition without the pics FIRST!

that, i'm afraid, is just how this forum works. get used to it or just don't mention your new gear (this is what i do)
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
is that the limited edition les paul custom? cause i have an epi les paul custom in alpine white with gold parts and it rocks.
No gold on this puppy and I am very happy with that. Not a big fan of the gold look on anything: I don't even wear gold. I LOVE the chrome look over gold any day.
well reguardless nice guitars. all the inlays and such and 5 ply binding on the body and headstock and a bound neck etc? snazzy. way snazzier than a guitar for what i paid used should be. sounds good too.

but mine was setup at the shop. action and pickups are setup superbly too. sweet to play.
Hurray, pics are up now. That silverburst is awesome. I want it. Happy new guitar/amp day!
Really nice, I've been thinking about getting one of these lately. Its really grown on me.

HNGD!
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
I never understood why the coffin cases get so much hate.

Anyways, HNGD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...